Saturday, January 31, 2009

30/1 and 31/1...play~~

30/1/2009
2day wake up early in the morning...
and then go to selayang mall buy smthing...
prepare for my night party...
after i buy finish...
i see ++ , lingz,khaiz and seong...
then we walk at there 4 a while...
after tat...when my home...
play and chat...
then they wan go to xiao gui hse...
then i accompany they go...
haha~~
i ask ping come to my hse...
wa~~~so surprise...
she can come my hse...
then call my bro(kent) go fetch them...at chow kit...
then my bro dunno simply simply drive...
wtf...but at last we reach our home to...
wan to thx to ping...
coz she tell my bro the way....^^
at night play play play...
me and ping play card win about RM110...
haha....so good...luck so good...
hehe...
then about 11pm fetch the 3 gal back....
1pm reach home chat and play card wit GG gand till 3am...
then we go cc...
haha^^


31/1/2009
wake up at 10.45am....
then brush teeth,bath...
then go down eat breakfast...
then say my mum cook the rice vry nice...
and eat many...i think is they vry hungry le...
so feel vry nice gua....haha
finish eating go kok ming home...
then CC again....
hahaha...after CC go bak home....
vry fun in tis 2 day....
hahahahahaha^^
simple life without sad....


No comments:

Post a Comment