Monday, February 9, 2009

hey~~~~who careS~~`~

dunno wan open wat topic...
so simply write...
in tis 3day...saturday ,sunday and monday...
i just see my family for the 1st time...
really vry funny lo...
hehe...
saturday after skul...come back take a bath then go out to lingz hse...
my family still haven back at all...
then at night mum call me...
say then will go johor...
then call me dun so late back...
at sunday...
about 1pm reach home...
wa~~~~so wierd...no 1 at home....
then sleep 4 a while...
my bro come back for 5min then go out again...
at night 1am i go sleep....
my family sin come back...
tis day... in the early morning wake up...
then go out wit friend again...
when 1pm...
mum call me again...
she say they wan to go genting again....
i say nvm lo...then she call me go eat my dinner myself...
when i reach home about 9.30pm ardy...
then still haven come back....
1 ppl again...so boring at all...
see tv...on9...walk here walk there...
when 11pm reach they sin come back...
like many day no see them ardy...
hehe^^
but who careS....
kern careS lo...

2 comments:

  1. wah,u damn brave lo.
    stay at home alone?
    well..not scare ghost meh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. chicken prince,din blive that i knw ur blog.
    c,im coming.^^

    ReplyDelete