Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Day~~~

11/4/2009
2day go the garden wit friend...
because wan 2 celebrate their friend birthday...
go to duno wat place duno wat the name of the restaurant....
haha^^but at there play till vry happy....
1st time eat Sushi 1st time eat wasapi....
after eat...we take many photo at there...
but i not use my phone...
so cant upload...
we all go to midvally...
we go there play bowling....
at there we all play till sot ardy...
keep playing...not really go for bowling...
haha^^but still fun...
2night me,lun cheng,and bing hong sleep at foom hse...
we chat,play,sing till about 4.30am sin sleep...
morning 8 am wake up go for basketball...
after tat we go kepong see movie...
see knowing...after knowing...
we go cc...
about 4.30pm we sin go back home...
2day...so bad luck and fish...
at jusco there fall down for 2 times....
many ppl see it...haiz....
reach home fall down again...
wtf....make my leg pain pain...
2day i go c my bro blog...
my bro write many thing for me...
thx gor gor...
i will do the best...
and i will be myself too...
u too...gambateh barhxx....
haha^^
all my friend...be urself....take care...
gambateh too...
muarkxxx~~~~
12/4/2009
kern

No comments:

Post a Comment