Friday, May 1, 2009

Happy Labour Day!!!!!!

2day...is labour day...is holiday too...
haha....
2day accually got plan to go out wit my friend...
but at last i oso no go...
sry my friend....
1st i dunwan go roller...
but all my friend wan go roller...
so i dunwan go ardy...
2nd, 2day is labour day...
all place must got many ppl...
so i dunwan go lo...
whole day at home...
see tv show,sms,heard musiz,do homework....
nobody at home...
whole family go out ardy....
so at home got a bit bored....
then at night...
i go eat wit my family...
haha...
at the restaurant got something happen...
wtf...we eat the toufu inside got hair....
1st my bro gf eat....she saw a hair in her rice...
so call the waiter change the rice...
after 1 min my mum take the toufu...
she saw another hair...
so we change the toufu again...
haha...
2day eat many...
eat 3 rice....



Happy Lobour Day!!!!
WISH ALL MY FRIEND HAPPY ALWAYS!!!!
Is Time 2 Say Nitezzz~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment