Thursday, July 30, 2009

Happy Birthday To ChickenPrinCe~

2day is my 16 years old birthday...
accually today i am vry excited and happy...
but 2day i cry at skul...dunno y suddenly like tat...
but at last the birthday party sucessful held at my class...
1st present is received from SAKAII family...
thx all sakaii family i love the 2 shirt and the card...although it got abit gay...
but i oso like it...thx u shusi for buy me a playboy underwear...haha...
although i 1st time wear boxer i feel weird...but i will wear too...thx ya^^
2nd present is from she....
thx ur present...i dunno can say wat...
i am vry touch when see ur card and ur present...
i noe u got use ur heart to do it...vry funny when open the present...
coz inside got some unbelieveble thing...
i noe u use many time to do it...thx....
i like it vry much...thxx my dear....
haha....thx kai xun lui ur card too...
it is very nice...but she wan is more nice la^^
i noe u spend many times to do tat...
when i see it...really got surprise lo...
inside got many my friend write inside...thxxx^^
thx all come my class to celebrate wit me de friend...and sms to me de friend...
thx u all vry much...i will remember tis day....i am happy^^
but 2day oso got smthing make me not happy...
and make me moody...
hey u tis bitch ppl...u nit like tis ma???????2day my birthday...
u nit like a spy like tat seeing me...if u not wan come celebrate wit me...pls dun come...but anyway thx too....
can u dun be so childish...do be so sohai...u think u like tat do vry yeng ,vry ke lian ????
u remember love a ppl not like tat de....u try to think if i like do..
u will think wat???u will dulan onot??? u will scold me onot???



thx all my dear friend...exspecially u....
happy birthday to me....


sweet 16 finally is over...bye chicken birthday....see u next years...hope next year will more sweet then tis years....

kern^^

2 comments:

  1. erm....
    wahh~~
    ur english still gt space to improve larr...
    anyway....happie burfday.....
    i saw ur blog n started to faint larr....
    u want scold u muz scold it more clearer n easy to understand....
    BTW....hope u hav a suite 16 this year....
    appreciate it.....hope u have a "SWEETER" burfday nxt yr......

    wrote by xu3n.....
    u'll noe hu i am....

    ReplyDelete